Home early & a need for new pants
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say? Browse, organize, and view your …
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? My bedroom wall. It's green.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? A British historian talking about the Revolutionary War on The Discovery Channel.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 5:03pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5:09pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The fan from my bathroom, Kristin closing cupboard doors in the kitchen, Jaimes saying "owie" over and over.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? This afternoon when I left work early because our internet and phones were down.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? USbank.com in order to grab the logo to try and LiveTrace it in ai.
9. What are you wearing? Gray GAP pants that I wear pretty much everyday, gray short-sleeved plaid shirt that's a little too tight.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes – but I don't remember what it was about. Zombies were probly involved. I have zombie nightmares A LOT.
11. When did you last laugh? This afternoon when Jaimes was flipping through the Bible. She was babbling to herself. I looked back at her from my desk and she looked up at me. "Read – Beyebo," she said. I laughed. She thumbed through silently from that point.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A large, beautiful painting involving the sacraments, painted by my friend, Shaun LaRose.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Not really – why? Am I in trouble?
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's ok.
15. What is the last film you saw? In the theatre? Motorcycle Diaries (Excellent). V For Vendetta (Lame).
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? After we paid off school debt we'd create an emergency fund equal to six months of expenses. Then we'd purchase two good (though gently used) cars – probably a PT Cruiser (bleh) and a VW GLi (hooray!). We'd pay cash for a large house in the country with lots of rooms and land. We'd invest a good portion in mutual funds. We'd create and complete Jaimes's college fund and stop putting off adopting another kid. We'd hold the first annual White Mug Bon Fire the following October and fly all of our friends and family in to attend. I imagine we'd tour Europe for a month or so. There's a lot more I can think of, but the necessary details are hazy.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I'm AWESOME at coming up with band names.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Eliminate the "christian music" industry and any subsequent radio stations/merchandising.
19. Do you like to dance? Yes, but others prefer I refrain. I REALLY want to learn to break dance.
20. George Bush: oops.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Jaimesey Waimsey
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Possibly Clive. "Possibly Clive" would also make a good band name (see #17)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I lived in England for 2 years as a kid – it was good, but also often very hard and lonely. I've been "new" most of my life and I'd kind of like to settle down somewhere for a while.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Well done.